About TACA (The Arts Community Alliance)
TACA (The Arts Community Alliance) champions artistic excellence in performing arts organizations and encourages innovation, collaboration and engagement through financial support, stewardship and resources.
In 2016, TACA will distribute $1.5 million in grants, in conjunction with access to innovative programs and services, to the most creative and engaging performing arts organizations in North Texas.
- In 2016, TACA grants will support approximately 3,000 performances and productions, which will be attended by more than one million individuals in North Texas.
- Since 1967, TACA has grown from a single annual charity event to a year-round comprehensive provider of grants and services, having provided more than $24 million to the local arts community.
- TACA supports a broad range of organizations — including dance, music, theater, and spoken word — with budgets large and small.
- TACA hosts three annual events — the Silver Cup Award Luncheon, Party on the Green, and the Custom Auction Gala — which each support TACA’s grant funds, programs, and services.
- Individuals and corporations can support TACA’s efforts through membership programs, including the Board of Governors, Founders Circle, and the Corporate Council.