A network of regional cultural organizations who work together using a powerful tool called the TRG Data Center.
What can the North Texas Cultural Co-op do for
Help keep your patron data current
Gain a deeper understanding of your patrons
Help you identify the best organizations for future partnerships
Make building direct mailing lists easier than ever
Easy Steps to Join
- Become a NTCC member
- Complete and submit New Member Packet materials by the deadline
- Evaluate and prepare your patron data
- Evaluate and prepare your data using the TRG Data Center New Member Submission Guide
- Upload your data to the NTCC
- Upload your data using the Data Center File Import Wizard
- Attend TACA’s quarterly live training sessions
- Attend an online Data Center training session
- Start using the NTCC
- Start analyzing your audience and trading with other members
Questions, Comments or Concerns?
Greg Oertel | Programs Manager | 214.520.3930
What is the North Texas Cultural Co-op?
The North Texas Cultural Co-op (NTCC) is an online network of regional cultural organizations that enables the secure sharing of patron data through a powerful database, the TRG Data Center, built and operating by TRG Arts. NTCC membership is open to regional, nonprofit cultural organizations and made possible by TACA. This online tool gives member organizations access to:
Permission-based list trading
Analysis and Reporting
Data hygiene at-your-fingertips
Current NTCC Member?
Q2 New Member Survey deadline
Q2 New Member Upload Window begins
Q2 New Member Data Submission Deadline
Generous support for the
North Texas Cultural Co-op is provided by:
City of Dallas Office of Cultural Affairs
Carol and Don Glendenning /
The Meadows Foundation